We have tested plenty of carpet extractors over the years. We have written several in-depth guides focused on everything from the best carpet extractors—to the best affordable carpet extractors, the best-heated carpet extractors, and the best cheap carpet extractors. But here, we have our top picks from each of these guides for easy cleaning.
We have written about the best carpet extractor wands too.
Carpet extractors are great for removing all the dirt, dust, and debris from your carpets, keeping them clean and free from unwanted toxins. They are easy to use, and you can install them in just a few minutes – so you won’t have to spend hours scrubbing at the dirty mess.
Here are the Best Carpet Extractors Of This Year
Best Overall: Best Carpet Extractor Auto Detailing
Runner-up: Best Mytee Carpet Extractor Ever
Best Value: Mercury Floor Machines Carpet Extractor
Best for Professional: Best Professional Carpet Extractor Machine
Best Portable: Aqua Pro Vac Portable Carpet Cleaner Extractor
Best Heated Carpet Extractor: Mytee Lite 8070 Heated Carpet Extractor
Best for Multi-Functional: INTBUYING Carpet Extractor
How Do We Test Carpet Extractors?
After testing carpet extractors, one of the most important things we look for is a machine’s ability to quickly and easily extract dirt from all surfaces. We set some amount of dirt on the carpet, upholstery, and hard floor for this test. Then we placed the extractor in each position and watched as it quickly and easily pulled the dirt off both surfaces.
We also looked for a machine that was easy to move around – one that didn’t require a lot of effort to get in place. We wanted a powerful motor machine that could impact the dirt and debris quickly and easily. We were happy to find that all of the machines we tested met our expectations and were able to quickly and easily extract dirt from all types of surfaces.
Best Carpet Extractor Overall And Why It’s Our Top Pick
Sandia Spotter 50-1000 carpet extractor is perfect for carpet cleaning needs, from deep-cleaning to pet hair removal. Its easy-to-use design makes it a breeze to use – even for beginners. So, if you’re looking for a reliable and affordable carpet cleaner, the Sandia Spotter 50-1000 should be at the top of your list! It is perfect for those who live in apartments or condos – it doesn’t take up a lot of space, and you can quickly move it around if needed.
Best Carpet Extractor For Auto Detailing
Are you still asking yourself “What is the best carpet extractor for auto detailing?”
If yes, then here’s your answer.
If you want to get your carpet clean and shining, you need to enlist the help of a carpet extractor. Sandia carpet extractor is designed to remove all the dirt, dust, and debris from your carpets and is an easy way to get your carpet looking its best.
This professional-grade carpet extractor tackles all pet stains and odors with ease. With its tank capacity of 50 gallons, it has enough suction power to get the job done quickly, and it ensures that you won’t have to worry about spills or messes.
It comes equipped with a solution pump that helps get rid of liquids fast and a vacuum motor that does a great job of sucking up all the dirt and debris. So, whether you need to clean up stains or pet hair, the Sandia Spotter 50-1000 is what you need!
So this has to be the best for auto detailing. Know more about auto detailing.
Main Feature Benefits Of Carpet Extractor Auto Detailing
- It leaves your carpets clean and free from allergens and dander.
- Sandia Spotter has a built-in vacuum that helps in sucking up all the debris.
- This carpet extractor extracts dirt, dust, and debris and then disposes of it in an eco-friendly way.
- You can efficiently operate this extractor, requiring less effort than traditional carpet extractors.
- It is a reliable and affordable way to keep your carpets looking their best.
What Gene, a customer said about Sandia Spotter 50-1000 Carpet Extractor
I love this carpet extractor. It's lightweight and small enough to fit in my SUV. The suction power is amazing and it easily picks up the dirt out of my carpets, rugs, and upholstery. I highly recommend this product to everyone who has a need for a carpet extractor and it's also great for auto detailing.
Recommended Carpet Extractor Solution [For Auto Detailing Too]
Do you need a carpet extractor solution? This carpet cleaner solution is effective, easy to use, and the perfect option for your cleaning carpet. 3D extractor carpet cleaner solution is specifically designed for machine use and is ideal for cleaning carpets, upholstery, and other fabric surfaces. It is made with low foam, no residue formula, and is alcohol-free, so it will not damage your fabric.
You can remove your carpet stains and the built-up dirt and debris that can cause odors. It is also free of harmful chemicals, so you can rest assured that your carpets will be free of any residuals. Finally, the shampoo is easy to store, so you can get your carpets clean in no time!
Also, don’t forget to check out heavy duty carpet cleaner solutions.
Main Feature Benefits of Using the Carpet Extractor Solution:
- Clean carpets and upholstery with a simple solution.
- Eliminate bacteria, germs, and mold.
- Keep your household safe when you clean carpets and upholstered furniture.
- You can remove pet urine odor and remove stains quickly with no residue or foam build-up.
- You will get professional results with this carpet cleaner.
- This solution keeps your carpet clean and smells fresh.
Best Professional Carpet Extractor Machine
The Polaris is a highly-rated and top-of-the-line carpet extractor perfect for commercial and residential use. The machine can extract a lot of debris very well, and it has a lot of the latest technology. It has a powerful motor and a large spindle that makes it easier to extract debris.
You can easily operate this extractor, so you will get your job done quickly. Its durable construction will ensure that it lasts for years to come. If you want a professional carpet extractor that is reliable and affordable, then EDIC Polaris is the perfect choice for you!
Main Feature Benefits of Professional Carpet Extractor Machine
- You can use this carpet extractor for commercial and industrial settings.
- Reduce operating costs and increase productivity.
- Wirelessly power your equipment with a built-in rechargeable battery.
- It has a powerful motor that extracts up to 7 gallons of water per minute from heavily soiled carpets.
- Compact and lightweight design for easy storage.
- No need to hire a professional when you can do it yourself.
- This device comes with a 5 years warranty.
Best Portable Carpet Extractor
If you are looking for a powerful and lightweight carpet cleaner perfect for mobile auto detailing, you should check out the Aqua Pro Vac. This machine can extract dirt and debris from even the most difficult carpets, and it also comes with a shampooer and spotter for extra clean-up.
For home use, this vacuum cleaner is also a great option. You can deal with all kinds of cleaning jobs with this device. It comes with a powerful suction that will remove even the most stubborn stains, the shampooer, and spotter, and it is also perfect for cleaning hard-to-reach areas. So, use this fantastic carpet cleaner that’s perfect for all your cleaning needs, and it is worth considering.
Main Feature Benefits of Portable Carpet Extractor
- The perfect cleaning tool to keep your vehicle clean.
- It’s lightweight so that you can use it anywhere.
- You can use this extractor for all types of fabric, carpet, upholsteries, with or without underlay.
- Portable design makes it easy to store in any car or home garage storage space.
- Its removable 1.5-gallon solution and 1.6 recovery tanks make it easy to clean between refills, while its powerful suction ensures your floors and carpets stay clean.
Best Heated Carpet Extractors
Mytee lite heated carpet extractor is the perfect solution for busy families who want to keep their homes clean and free of allergens. It is also great for people with pets, as it helps to remove pet hair and other allergens.
Mytee lite is easy to use and requires no assembly to get right to cleaning. This model’s lightweight design makes it easy to move around. So, whether you’re at home or work, Mytee lite is the perfect solution for a quick, clean carpet. Get this affordable and easy-to-use carpet extractor today!
Main Feature Benefits of Heated Carpet Extractors
- Save your time and money by saving yourself the hassle of cleaning your carpet.
- The extractor heats the carpet fibers to a high enough temperature to kill the carpet’s allergens, bacteria, and other impurities.
- This model comes with a built-in thermostat that controls the heat, so the machine does not overheat and cause damage to your carpets.
- You can use them to clean carpets in a day or two.
- It comes with all the features you need to clean your carpets.
Best Carpet Extractor for The Money
The PRO-12 also comes with several additional features that make it ideal for those looking for an efficient and reliable carpet extractor. This extractor includes a large 12-gallon tank that can hold a lot of dirt and debris. The modular design makes it easy to add or remove attachments and filters and cleaning tools that make it easy to keep your carpet clean and free of messes.
The only downside of the Mercury carpet extractor is that it is not the most reliable machine on the market. However, it is an excellent option for an affordable carpet extractor for the price. It also has a wide range of attachments to tackle various cleaning tasks, from deep cleaning to pet hair removal. The machine is also lightweight and easy to move, so you can take it where you need it.
Main Feature Benefits of Mercury Floor Machines Carpet Extractor
- You can effortlessly extract dirt and debris from your carpet.
- The durability of this machine is excellent, and you do not need regular maintenance.
- This machine can dry your carpet faster than usual, ideal for busy people.
- It is an excellent buy for all homes and offices, especially if you have pets or kids!
- This product is designed to pick up water quickly and efficiently while keeping the motor cooler.
Best Mytee Carpet Extractor Ever
You can use this ETM-LX-115 electric truckmount for both efficient and reliable carpet extractors. This truckmount features dual mytee ametek hybrid vacuum motors that can clean large areas quickly and easily. It is also equipped with a 115V+ bulk carpet extractor cleaner that can make 256 gallons of clean carpet in just one hour.
Another great feature of the Mytee Carpet Extractor is its modular design. If you need them, you can easily add other attachments if you need them, such as a carpet sweeper. This machine is easy to operate, so you can get the job done quickly and effortlessly. So, whether you are looking to clean your office, warehouse, or car dealership, the mytee carpet extractor will help you clean your space perfectly.
Main Feature Benefits of Mytee Carpet Extractor
- The machine is easy to use and has an indicator light with a sound that lets you know when it is working.
- You can clean floors, carpets, and upholstery better than traditional vacuum cleaners.
- Use anytime you need to clean up pet hair, dirt, and debris from your home or office flooring surfaces.
- It is easy to use, and the attachments make it versatile for extracting different types of carpets.
- It comes with a 5-years limited warranty.
Best Cheap Carpet Extractor Under 700
The INTBUYING 3 in 1 carpet extractor is easy to operate and has many features that make it efficient and user-friendly. It has a detachable head that makes it easy to remove pet hair and dirt and a crevice tool that helps to reach tight spaces. The machine is also lightweight and easy to move around, so you can quickly and easily extract dirt and debris from any carpet or floor.
This carpet extractor is versatile and can be used to remove a variety of debris. This INTBUYING extractor has various extraction modes to suit your needs, and this model is also very affordable according to its excellent quality. Using this device, you can meet multiple conditions, such as cleaning joints, carpet cleaning, car debris cleaning, suitable sofa cleaning, etc.
Main Feature Benefits of Cheap Carpet Extractor Under 700
- This machine has a combined wet & dry vacuuming function so you can get the best cleaning job possible.
- You can use it in all types of carpet cleaning activities.
- It is compact, lightweight, and also easy to move around.
- The extra-large capacity tank of 20 liters collects all the water from the drying process.
- It is reasonable for the price.
What to Consider When Buying a Carpet Cleaner Extractor (Buying Guide)
When it comes to choosing a carpet cleaner extractor, there are a few things that you need to take into account. Here are six of the most important:
The Type of Extractor
There are two main types of extractors- automatic and electronic. Automatic extractors use a rotating brush to remove dirt, while electronic extractors use high-frequency brushes to clean the surface.
The suction power of the extractor should be strong enough to remove all the dirt and debris from the carpet. This determines how much force is used to suck up the dirt and debris. A higher suction power will result in more dirt and debris extracted from the carpet.
You need to make sure the extractor makes minimal noise while in operation, and this will help keep you and your family calm and relaxed. Extractors that are louder will be more disruptive and may not be ideal for people who are sensitive to noise.
Size and Weight
It is essential to choose a carpet cleaner extractor that is lightweight and small enough to be easily moved around. Larger machines can be difficult to move and store, leading to frustration.
Don’t go for the cheapest extractor on the market; instead, research and compare different models to find the best one for your needs.
When shopping for a carpet cleaner extractor, it is essential to consider the manufacturer’s warranty, and this will give you peace of mind if something goes wrong with the machine.
Carpet extractors are one of the most frequently used home appliances, and for a good reason. They are incredibly easy to use, and their motors quickly and easily pull all the dirt, dust, and debris from your carpets.
We have researched extensively and tested a wide range of options to ensure that you make the right purchase. Purchasing a carpet extractor is a great way to keep your carpets clean and free from allergens, and we strongly recommend you buy the Sandia Spotter 50-1000 Carpet Extractor Or Professional Carpet Extractor EDIC Polaris.