It’s a common question among people who have carpet in Their homes; how often they should clean their carpet.
Well, today we’ll talk about that based on real life experience.
But first, let me give you the answer.
You should vacuum your carpet at least two times a week.
You don’t have to clean or wash Your carpets regularly to keep them super clean, instead you can vacuum your carpets.
Wait up, by regularly I didn’t mean to vacuum your carpet every day, Who the ** does that?
For the best result, vacuum your carpets three times a week.
However, some cleaners suggest vacuuming your carpeted floor three times a week.
So, why would you vacuum your carpet two or three times a week if it doesn’t get dirty, or it got so dusty ?
Carpet vacuuming frequency depends on some factors, like:
- Number of people in the house.
- High traffic areas
- If you have pets
- Types of pet
If you have furry pets, then you should vacuum regularly.You should also pay attention to heavy- traffic areas like entryways, living rooms,drawing room carpets.
You might know that carpet works like an air filter, and it captures lots of dust, soil etc. Which needs proper cleaning,because if you have kids and if they crawl on carpet,they could inhale dust while crawling.
When you step on a carpet, dust particles go deeper into the carpet, making it more complicated to clean.Also, these dust particles circulate back to the air, which is not good for people with asthma and allergies.
- Adjust your vacuum cleaner setting whenever needed so that your carpet fiber dont get damaged.
- Vacuuming doesn’t eliminate pet odors from carpet, instead use carpet odor eliminator.
- Don’t forget to clean your vacuum frequently
- Use heavy duty carpet cleaner solutions while cleaning carpet
- Choose a vacuum with a HEPA filter because this sucks more dust particles than regular vacuum cleaner.
Check This Video Out
This video shows how to vacuum a carpet the right way 🙂